Latest Movie :

Former Bachelor contestant dishes on Jef Holm & Emily Maynard

Sunday night, we saw Utah native Jef Holm drop to one knee and ask Bachelorette Emily Maynard to be his wife. Before this couple was ever an item, they had friend in common, and she lives right here in Utah.

ABC 4 anchor Kim Fischer sat down with Michelle Money to find out how it felt to watch two of her friends fall in love on national television.

"I know them, I know them both and they're coming together and who in the world would have ever thought? So it's been so exciting," Michelle said,

Michelle was on season 15 of The Bachelor with her now good friend Emily Maynard, and by chance, she's known finalist and Utah native Jef Holm since before their Bachelor days.

"He’s friends with my little brother and them kind of run around in the same circles," she said.

Michelle told Emily not to tell her a thing about her journey, but she said she had been hoping her friend would choose the Salt Lake native.

"Everything I know about him is just solid and that's what you want for one of your best friends is for them to be with a stand up guy, and that is for sure Jef," Money said.

When it comes to Holm, Michelle said what you see is what you get.

"I think Jef has done a really great job of portraying himself in a really great light he's gotten a really great edit, bless his heart he's so lucky,” Michelle said.

Money knows all too well about the bad edit.

"My experience on The Bachelor was really hard because my edit was not consistent with who I really am, and so I got really thick skin, really fast," she said.

Michelle spent months defending herself after the show, so for the past year, she has been focusing on her daughter and herself.

"As I look back I think I wouldn't take it back because what I’ve learned and how I’ve grown since The Bachelor and my struggles through the show and everything, it has made me a stronger person and I’m so much happier because of it” money said.

Michelle is also restarting her beauty career here in Utah. She just opened a hair and make-up salon at Image Studios in Sandy.

"It’s my own studio where I can be creative and utilize my talents and abilities," she said.

Michelle said she’s also focusing on what's important. She’s ignoring what others think about her, and concentrating on how she feels about herself.

"I’m just so grateful for that challenge in my life because it really did make me who I am," she said.

Michelle said those hardships during the bachelor helped her focus more on her inner beauty. Now she wants to help other women find that as well so she’s working on some tips for her new website.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HamroHDVideo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger